Armstrong Piston Valves
For Saturated and Superheated Steam, and Hot Water Applications
Maximum operating pressure of 136 barg/1973 psig . . . Max. operating temperature of 427°C/800°F
Armstrong Piston Valves are full port forged steel isolation valves.The burnished piston and metal reinforced graphite rings provide leak-proof shutoff and allow Armstrong Piston Valves to be operated at higher temperatures, while also extending operating life.
Armstrong Piston Valves are available in Socket Weld, BSPT, and NPT end connections. Flanged ends can be supplied upon request.
Armstrong Piston Valves Features:
- Leak-proof isolation
- Sizes from 15mm/1/2" NB to 40mm/1-1/2" NB
- Choice of socket weld, screwed or flanged end connections
- Compatible with API, ASME, IBR, and DIN standards
- Piston stem is fully enclosed to prevent dirt and corrosion
- Ductile Iron hand wheel designed for easy operation
- Resistant to cavitation
- All sealing valve components may be easily replaced in-line
- Long-term operation. Piston valve design ensures actuation even after many years without operation
- Fire-proof performance